The Business Basics Grant (BBG) has introduced its new grant program for small businesses to provide support to increase core skills and adopt the best practices.
The program was introduced by the Queensland government to support small businesses by providing a $5,000 grant to be spent on eligible activities. The state government has prioritised the need for small businesses to upskill in order to keep running.
This support includes funded activities in 5 priorities:
Small Business Grants - Eligible services we provide
Website build or upgrades
- Website build or upgrade (including website refresh)
- Adding e-commerce
- Developing new website content
Strategic marketing services
- Strategic marketing plans including search engine optimisation advice
Small Business Grants - Detailed eligibility criteria
To be eligible for this grant, your business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of $300,000 or less for the current financial year
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Applications open 31 May 2021. The application form will be available on this date.
Applications will close when (whichever happens first) received sufficient applications for a competitive assessment or 30 June 2021.
Don't miss out!
For further information about the program, go to https://www.business.qld.gov.au/starting-business/advice-support/grants/business-basics-grant or contact us for a free quote and see how we can improve your website online presence.